Accessibility Statement for Lawlor Safety
This is an accessibility statement from Lawlor & Co.
Measures to support accessibility
Lawlor & Co. takes the following measures to ensure proper accessibility practices for customers of Lawlor Safety:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lawlor Safety is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility on Lawlor Safety's website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lawlor Safety:
- Phone: (905) 573-3223
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 2727 Barton Street East, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Postal Address: L8E 2J8
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lawlor Safety is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Windows (XP and up)
- Mac OS (All versions)
- Linux (All versions)
- We have determined that Google Chrome is the optimal browser for viewing our website. We have found that other browsers tend to not display content as effectively.
Accessibility of Lawlor Safety relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
If you feel that we need to improve on something, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss with you.
This statement was created on 12 May 2021.