The N-Ferno 6821 Fleece Balaclava Face Mask is designed with high quality, soft, stretchable fleece for warmth when working in the cold. The heat-trapping fleece is warm without being bulky and will fit comfortably under a hard hat or helmet.
The longer length offers extra coverage for your head and neck and can be tucked into your jacket to seal out the cold. Reflective accents add visibility at night or in low light, or get this winter face mask in the high-vis lime color to really stand out.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This is the perfect warm face mask for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Available in bright lime polyester fleece (6821HV) with reflective accents
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- STRETCHABLE MATERIAL – Flexible to fit most head sizes
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head/neck coverage that tucks into jackets
- COMFORTABLE & NON-BULKY – Fits comfortably under a hard hat or helmet
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe