These anchors are sheathed in heavy duty nylon webbing to protect their inner core from any abrasion and wear, and are some of the most cost effective anchors around. They can be installed as permanent anchors during building construction to protrude through poured concrete, as well as in temporary applications such as wood framing, rebar work, and pipe racking—though always ensure that the selected attachment point can withstand loads of up to 5,000 pounds. Concrete Anchor Straps are intended for one impact only, and must be cut off if exposed to forces of fall arrest.
- Inexpensive anchor solution
- Disposable and intended for one time use only
- Make sure that your anchor strap is attached to a structure capable of supporting 5,000 lbs.
- Sheathed in heavy duty nylon webbing
- #10720 is ideal for use where the metal D-Ring can potentially damage glass or other fragile materials
Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.18-17, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
Material: Polyester and galvanized steel
Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.