The N-Ferno 6960 Fleece Neck Gaiter provides warm, no-bulk protection from the most demanding winter conditions. Wear alone or as a layering option with hats, caps or winter liners for added warmth.
Made from a four-way stretchable, breathable fleece for comfort and lightweight warmth. A gathered elastic seam in the back ensures a custom, snug fit that keeps heat in and cold out. It is designed with an angled bottom to minimize bulk while layering, and is long enough to tuck into a jacket for secure protection that won’t ride up. This versatile fleece gaiter can be worn around the neck or pulled over the mouth, nose and ears.
One size fits most, this winter neck gaiter is ideal for those working in construction, transportation, warehousing, refrigerated areas and more. Can also be worn for weekend activities such as hunting, climbing, running, cycling and skating.
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE - Lightweight, breathable warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- VERSATILE - Wear around neck or pulled over mouth, nose and ears
- ANGLED DESIGN - Bottom specifically designed for no-bulk layering
- GATHERED ELASTIC SEAM - Creates personalized fit and closes gap between neck and gaiter to keep heat in and cold out
- LONG LENGTH - Easily tucks into jackets for added protection from the cold
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- MACHINE WASHABLE