3M™ PROTECTA® PRO™ Pack Cable 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyards offer compliance and confidence, with 3,600 lb. (16kN) gated hooks, durable lanyard material construction, and plated alloy steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. This is a single leg 6 ft. (1.8 m) cable lanyard with snap hooks at each end.
3M™ Protecta® PRO-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards helps provide high-quality fall protection at an economical price and are trusted by workers. They feature a one-piece lanyard with integral energy absorber, durable webbing and plated alloy steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. These lanyards feature a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels. In addition, 3M™ Protecta® PRO-Stop™ lanyards are lightweight and provide added comfort and safety. Various styles, lengths and hooks options are available to suit your specific jobsite needs.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
- Lightweight user friendly design
- PVC shock pack with protected label
- 1/4" (6.3mm) vinyl covered cable
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Impact indicator
- Tested weight class min. 55 (kg) - max. 140 (kg)
- For general use or bucket truck applications